FORUM
FORUM
Forumindex / BrutalCS / Rotate/change spawns
2018-05-28 16:10#1

P1tcheD
Ingen klan

BrutalCS Noob

Hello edshotters,

I've been playing brutalCS for quite some years now, and I feel like the spawns are so incredibly well known at this point, that most people always prefire them.

This makes actual practice much less effective.
Because you are just either defending from that exact spot, or your focus is always somewhat tied to that closest spawn.

This is more apparent in the more popular maps like dust or mirage. Some examples are Dust pit spawn, maybe switch it to the right of pit? Mirage ct spawn.

Maybe roll out some of these switch ups on 1 or 2 servers to see if people enjoy it. I'd like to hear what you think about this! :D
Should spawns rotate every once in a while? (2 röster)

Absolutely
Absolutely not

3 kommentarer, visar 1-3 - Första « [1] » Sista
2018-05-28 18:26#2

Yapic
Ingen klan

Ledamot

I like the idea. However it is the best spawns available running right now but I'll take a look in it!

Do you have any idea of more spawns we could change?
2018-05-28 19:58#3

Ejziponken
Ingen klan

Ordförande

People would learn the new spawns in a few days. :P
Never argue with an idiot. He lowers you to his level and then wins on experience!
2018-05-28 22:59#4

P1tcheD
Ingen klan

BrutalCS Noob

Citat av Ejziponken

People would learn the new spawns in a few days. :P

True, but it would change the path people take from that spawn as well.
This means it could switch up the dynamic of the warmup/training a bit.

Citat av Yapic

I like the idea. However it is the best spawns available running right now but I'll take a look in it!

Do you have any idea of more spawns we could change?

Yes. But maybe it is good to just slightly change some spawns.
This wouldn't change the fact that it's the best spawn. :)

I'd suggest taking a look at d2 tplat, inferno back alley, inf cubby (Less of a priority imho), inf graveyard,cache squeeky,cache ct spawn, Mirage bench (maybe), Mirage palace (move to the left slightly so not exposed to palace or tspawn). These are the most notable ones I could find in this time.

Senast redigerad 2018-05-28 23:20
3 kommentarer, visar 1-3 - Första « [1] » Sista
AKTIVA TRÅDAR